WE ARE HIRING!!
Current Job Opportunities to join our Team:
The Role: Marketing Operations Manager (B2B/Enterprise)
We are seeking a rockstar with marketing experience, business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset. This person will champion brand awareness and adoption of our online learning products and consulting services via content, partnerships and creative engagement strategies. This person will help drive consistency across our global marketing processes and product lines. (Full-time contract + bonus)
The awesome work you will do:
- Strategize, create and execute a content marketing strategy that drives online traffic, engages site visitors and increases adoption of online products
- Write, edit and package content, including blog posts, case studies, videos, testimonials, infographics, eBooks, webinars while maximizing SEO
- Lead engagement campaigns that map to the B2B customer journey
- Manage online communities – discussion groups, social media, client inquiries
- Support in content development and manage day to day operations of E-learning platform
- Design ways to automate campaigns, processes and back end operations
- Seek out and explore strategic partnerships, thought leadership and PR opportunities for the CEO and key services
- Maintain consistent branding across all channels, including websites marketing and training material
Experience & attributes you bring:
- A strong understanding of strategic planning, SEO, business development/CRM and leveraging data analytics to make decisions
- An entrepreneurial/growth mindset with the enthusiasm to work independently
- Capacity to take initiative and deliver results on-time ( do what you say you are going to do)
- Resourcefulness, desire to work in start-up environment and have fun while creating positive change in the world
- 3-5 years of digital content, e-commerce and social media marketing experience or track record of creating funnel-based content marketing and social media engagement experiences
- Undergraduate degree or 5+ years of B2B marketing and sales experience
- Expertise in content strategy, user acquisition, brand growth, monitoring, and developing cross-platform tactics that deliver highly engaging consumer experiences
- Has a strong background/experience in content creation in the digital space and an enthusiasm for leadership & personal development content
- A standard for excellence when it comes to writing, editing, producing and presenting content in a variety of formats (blog articles, case studies, training materials, infographics, videos)
- Ability to communicate with corporate clients ( virtually) or understanding of Fortune 500 environments (can speak the language of corporate)
- Attention to detail, organized & responsive
- A sharp eye for design, consistency and trends
- Experience with Google Analytics, G-Suite, WordPress, Canva/Adobe, CRM systems and other digital marketing technologies
Please note: If you feel like you are a good match for this position but don’t meet all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply. A combination of skills, experience and a growth mindset are all key considerations.
About Desa Global Leadership Inc:
We are a global leadership training and inclusion consulting firm, based out of Toronto, Canada www.desagloballeadership.com We specialize in inspiring women & underrepresented minorities to find voice & visibility in Fortune 500 boardrooms so that they get promoted & feel engaged. We deliver live & online group training programs on 4 continents to clients like Intel, TD Bank, Samsung, Facebook, American Express & Abbott. Working remotely, we are a passionate small team of global peeps looking to make an impact & create awesome services ( oh, and have fun on the journey).
Our promise to you:
We live by example. Leadership is our business so we are committed to help you grow as a leader. We work in an environment where coaching, cheerleading and growth are daily goals. We want you to be part of the dream team as we scale globally.
Here’s what team members have said:
“Working with Desa Global Leadership Inc was an amazing experience as it allowed me to contribute to the social media space, tools and leadership topics that are absolutely relevant. Working with Tania and the team allowed me to implement specific strategies and growth indicators to the business and help form the team dynamics in sharing information.
- Arwa, Executive MBA, BS PEng, PMP, Abbott
“What can I say? Working with Desa Global Leadership has been an absolutely amazing experience and learning opportunity. As a mentor, Tania genuinely cared for my development and growth. I was able to explore areas in marketing and branding I was unfamiliar with, which have now matured into my core skill sets. You’re the best Tania!”
- Rocky, Product Designer, Facebook
Are you excited reading this? If so, here’s what to do next:
Apply via email to: Tania@desagloballeadership.com asap with:
- CV and LinkedIN Profile
- 3 portfolio examples to showcase your content marketing genius (sample of social media strategy/posts, video creation, copywriting, blog posts, SEO analysis)
- Answers to these questions via email or a short video (For a simple online video submission, we recommend loom.com)
Q1: What are the top two reasons that make you the ideal candidate for this role? Q2: What is your superpower (greatest strength) and what is one area you most want to improve through this role?
Interviews expected mid-September with October onboarding timeline.